Fortunately there is much in common across property-testing material, and as such the following are still relevant despite whatever language they are presented with.
- Choosing properties for property-based testing (sharpforfunandprofit.com)
- An introduction to property-based testing (sharpforfunandprofit.com)
- Integrated versus Manual Shrinking (well-typed.com)
- Property-Based Testing in a Screencast Editor (wickstrom.tech)
- Much Ado About Testing - Nicolas Rinaudo at ScalaWorld 2019
- Introduction to stateful property based testing - Tomasz Kowal at Lambda Days 2019
- Building on Developers' Intuitions to Create Effective Property-Based Tests - John Hughes at Lambda Days 2019
- Property-Based Testing The Ugly Parts: Case Studies from Komposition - Oskar Wickström at flatMap (Oslo) 2019
- Types vs Tests - Julien Truffaut at Scala eXchange 2018
- Appetite for dysfunction - Andrew McCluskey at Compose Melbourne 2018
- Property-based State Machine Testing - Andrew McCluskey at YOW! Lambda Jam 2018.
- Gens N’ Roses: Appetite for Reduction - Jacob Stanley at YOW! Lambda Jam 2017.
- Find More Bugs with Less Effort - Charles O'Farrell at YOW! Night Singapore 2017.
- Property-based Testing in Practice - Alex Chan at QCon 2017.
- Functions and Determinism in Property-based Testing - Erik Osheim at Philly ETE 2017
- Practical Property-Based Testing - Charles O’Farrell at YOW! Lambda Jam 2015.
- Property-Based Testing for Better Code - Jessica Kerr at Midwest.io 2014.
- I Dream of Gen’ning: ScalaCheck Beyond the Basics - Kelsey Gilmore-Innis at Scala By The Bay 2014.
- Testing the Hard Stuff and Staying Sane - John Hughes on property-based testing using Quviq QuickCheck.
- Testing Stateful Systems with ScalaCheck - Rickard Nilsson at ScalaDays 2014.
- Property-Based Testing in a Screencast Editor by Oskar Wickström (2019)
- Property-Based Testing with PropEr, Erlang, and Elixir by Fred Hebert (2018)
- ScalaCheck: The Definitive Guide by Rickard Nilsson (2014)